Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Of The Wise Men

Just sharing a couple of layouts, got bored with cleaning the hard drive lol....
This one was done for one of the challenges at DAC ...


lol Im the little one on the left, if you notice my sisters arm is behind me,
I was not impressed with the man in the red suit and running seemed like
a smart thing to do..
I used 'On a snowy evening' DigitalArts Cafe Designer Collab

And the next one , My Human Angel...
Or one of the wise men....

I used Darhena's "New Year Eve" kit
The journaling reads:
You walk in peace light and love
Blessings on you..

Have a wonderful one, only one more sleep till Santa comes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites