Thursday, December 25, 2008

Well thats Christmas over for another year...

To all those just starting to celebrate, haha your behind.. Its almost boxing day here....
I hope you all have a wonderful one with lots of lovely pressies, wonderful food, laughter and loved ones...
I was talking to my girls today, couldn't be with them this Christmas, and lol my little granddaughter was going off in the background lol..
She apparently filled up her bowl with all sorts of delicious but not nutritious treats, I fear she will be sick by now lol...
I was telling her mum she should not let her eat to much junk or she would be sick, and instantly after I said it, the thought of "oh my god I sound like my mum" went screaming through my head, I have turned into an old fuddy duddy.... :( lol guess that comes with the grey hairs and wrinkles lol..
Shall try have a couple of things to share with you in the next couple of days but for now I am going to post this...

Have a lovely one, be safe, laugh lots, hug those your with....
Merry Christmas....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites