Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something Blue

Some blue love today... This one ended up being totally different to what I had planned in my head..
But hopefully some of you can find a use for it....
It going to be a few days before I will have anything else to share with you, I started cleaning up my hard drive, today, lol I want to remove as much from my main drive as I can, and I have collected alot of stuff, but it all coming off, but it takes time, especially when I stop to read things lol...
I have collected alot of poetry and things along those lines, things my friends at care2 have sent me which are very deep and meaningful, so some things are being burned so that I can keep but other things are being gleefully feed into the shredder, I took lots of things off my puter ages ago, but everytime I went into look for something the folder would still show some things on the front even though they had been shredded awhile back.. So today I had great pleasure shredding those folders, now I see what I want to see lol...
Have to say its working somewhat faster now as well..
Then I am going to tackle my EH... I have been slowly taking things off, but its going to get a total overhaul, I just have so much on there that I really dont need or use....
I actually wiped out 2 briefcases full today, and their is heaps more to go, I have piles of cu things, that I dont use at all or have used and not liked so thats all getting a major clean out to...
So lol its going to be a few days, cos I really have lots...
Anyhow I am rather tired at present woke up to early this morning lol....
So here is the QP for you...

To the ladies who left comments, thank you so much for taking the time,
to leave me a message, its much appreciated..
Grab this one here..

I can hear my pillow calling me, lol have a great one

3 comments:

fl_connie said...

Oh, this is pretty! thanks for sharing - and good luck with all that 'puter cleaning, lol! I need to do it, too, but...

Vivayne said...

what a sweet quick page :)

clubiani said...

this is so awesome!! thank you very much for your kindness!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites