Monday, October 6, 2008

A Little Info On Mozz

Hello Peoples,
Finally getting the chance to let those wondering know that I am alive and safe, if unwell..lol
I wont be online for alittle longer yet, but will be back to share things again soon.
Baby Monkey, Nydia, Shelli, Lynn, Rachael, Linda, and everyone I miss you all tremendously, and I am sorry that no one was notified my daughter was supposed to get on and put a message here and send a couple for me, but failed to do so....
Currently I will be only checking emails every few days, but hope to be back up and running again in a few weeks time.
Add me to your prayers and who knows I may be back up and running sooner...
I will bore you with the details of my injuries another day lol....
Lots of love to you all
Hugs
Mozz

2 comments:

Nydia said...

Oh Mozz, this message brightened my day! I'm so happy to read you! Hope you are ok... We'll have time to catch up each other and know about you, but please come back soon! I miss you a lot! Big hugs from my heart...

Deb said...

Mozz, thank goodness you are heard from again! I was concerned and almost sent Nikki a note on DA to find out your status.. Please take care of yourself and come back soon, we all miss you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites