Thursday, October 9, 2008

~Hugs & Pirates~

Thanks Laura, Nydia,Deb & Shelli,
I miss you all and doing my thing on here heaps, and visiting everyone and leaving them essays :P lol... It looks like its going to be a little while before I can share things again, but I firmly believe that all things happen for a reason...
lol Its warming up here, and there are flowers everywhere and the native wildlife is about and butterflies are fluttering around the garden outside, its lovely...
Change is really good...
I will pop on as much as I can, but for awhile it wont be much..
I cant wait to check out Dac and see whats been happening, trust me to miss the party lol...
Where I now am does not have very good Broadband coverage, so please bear with me :)
And just before everything turned upside down, I discovered that someone had pirated me, lol
http://www.4shared.com/file/56218152/5d6de621/FMC_QP-Dainty_2_PNG.html?s=1
How rude is that...
That will be the next thing I get on to when I have more time, report her, I wonder how many others she has stolen things from and is passing them off as her own...
That is truely so annoying that people do that, the least they can do is say I like this so much I stole it and decided to share it with you, I wonder if she changed the TOU or not.
Alas my time is up and I must go....
I am itching to visit everyone and leave messages :) so look out lol...
Love and hugs to you all..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites