Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love spring

Just sharing a picture I took, lol spring is finally here, and of course I love it :) Means the warmer weather will be coming soon, and I will be the one who will enjoy the hot summer days while everyone else is complaining..lol.... I complain about the cold..
I will share some more soon.. Australian wildflowers are they not beautiful :)
I am slowly getting back into my creating, the "I Sprung Spring" set is halfway complete, and I started on the color challenge for DAC, so far have the papers done, and a few elements...
But in all honesty with all that has occurred this last month, I seem to have lost my creative mojo, lol so if you see it wondering around be sure to send it back ....
I still havnt caught up with everyone and everything, but little bit by little bit I am getting there..
I figured out what happens to socks, you put a pair into the machine and only one comes out, the machine a. eats them
b. has a sock black hole area inside
or umm the person putting them in thinks they put both in but at a later check finds the missing one still in the washing basket... "Blonde senior moment" lmao..
So thats all I have to share today..
Tomorrow I hope to have put something up to share with you all, I just found a really lovely blog, with some adoreable kits as well, so I am itching to play with them..lol
have a funtabulous one everyone and smile at a stranger, your sure to make there day..

1 comment:

Kerri said...

it's not a blond thing with the socks, honestly, I NEVER have all the pairs when I pair them up after washing and drying them. I believe the machine eats them, then at some point spits them back out again, cause suddenly the pairs match again! I really don't get it! and I am not blond, just going grey a little to early!
Hugs
Kerri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites