Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories Lay Out

Morning ladies,
I saw this kit up for free yesterday, so I just couldn't resist.. Soon as I saw it this layout came to mind, but I am not sure I have done the kit justice..
But I had fun practicing grouping things, I really love that on layouts..
As the human angel says I like things busy lol...
Anyway this is magically appearing while I am sleeping lol..
Shall be back later with whatever I have cooked up to try tempt you with..lol
Have a lovely one be it day or evening in your part of the world...


Credits :
Freebie kit: Vintage Folie Created by happy-scrap
Office clip from "Sunny Days" Lynn Griffin
Font used: Perpetua

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites