Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Couple Layouts made from Freebies

I have decided to have a break from making things for awhile, and catch up on doing some layouts.
while I was looking around today I came across these 2 so I played around, felt like doing
something a little different, and made some inspirational scraps instead..
I am actually kinda getting bored, everything is beginning to look the same, same things just different colors..
Anyway thats my sad for the day...

Journaling reads:
Just living is not enough.
One must have sunshine,
freedom, and a little flower.
-Hans Christian Andersen

Credits:
Kit used:vjs "Feeling Lively" ©Veronica Spriggs
Template: 121 © Carjaziscraps Designs

Journaling reads:
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
William Butler Yeats

Credits:
Kit Used: Color Kissed add on ©Crystal
Ribbon from her kit:Blues Mini Kit
Template: FMC Design Abc
Butterflies made by me using action from Lisa'a Scraps

1 comment:

Nydia said...

Hi sweetie! I love your LO's! They are gorgeous! I don't want to read you like this, so down... So cheer up, you are one of a kind!!!!

Lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites