Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some of my earlier lay outs


Under Moonlit SkiesPage Kit
Created by Lauren Bavin
© 2007 Lauren Bavin
Pixie was a Jack Russel, got her from the paper for $50..
She was so loving and so adoreable..
Sadly her life was cut short, she was hit by a car,
her broken and bloodied body was beyond fixing..
We had to let her go...
No other pet has had my heart the way she did...


Credits:Template:Jaana Saker
Kit Used: Yesterdays Promise "Lauren Bavin"
Created:16th June 2007
Journaling Reads:
I Accept Myself Completely.
My Strenghts & My weaknesses, My Gifts & My Faults.
I am only human & I accept That Being.
I am here to Learn & Grow.
Everyday brings me Learning & Growth,
I embrace the personality that has developed.
I understand I have the power within To heal and change,
I choose to love “Me” without conditions or reservations.
The core of my being “Is” Goodness & Love.
I understand in the past that I have forgotten that.
Because I have embraced me,
I discovered an ever-deepening inner strength,
And because of this strength, I can enjoy my life fully.
And embrace all the lessons I have to learn.
My mind knows both “Fear & Love”
I understand that I experience what I choose,
Sometimes fear has been part of my learning & healing process.
I understand that mistakes are also part of my growth.
But because I know Love has the power to overcome fear,
I choose love instead.
So I can forgive myself and learn from my mistakes.
I understand that my life is Expression of my thoughts.
I choose to commit myself completely to thoughts & acts of love.
“I AM” An expression of this love
“I AM” Loves, hands, Voice and heart on this earth
My own life is a blessing & a Gift.
I give thanks that my heart is open to receive
and am deeply grateful for the gifts.
I give thanks that I can share the gifts
I receive fully and freely with love and joy.
Amen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites