Thursday, June 19, 2008

They went in the naughty bin ....

hmm I did say I was going to have something up, but I am not..
I threw them in the naughty bin because they wouldnt co-operate and do what I wanted lol..
Nothing would go right today, so I gave up.. Sorry..
Went exploring and found lots of interesting things, so tomorrow I will have something up here for you and my be I will throw together the only things I didnt delete from those 2 sets and put them up as well..
No dead things today lol soon as I heard them crows I went out there and they took off lol..
I know you really loved the dragonfly magic, and from the comments it was not just the dragonflies but also the colours so I am guessing alot of you like the rich deep textures as well..
But I am feeling pink lol and I got these amazing patterns from "The Scrappin Cop", had to go back though cos doh couldnt figure out how to get them to work, she is so lovely , sent me a link where I spent ages looking and reading .. Thank you Deb :)
She just made making papers so easy :)
She has lots of goodies up as well, so go pay her a visit and see if there isnt something you might like..
And this will make you laugh, I was so excited about the papers I sent her a message and forgot to say "Thank you" How rude am I, but I did go back and do it lol..
Anyways I shall not waste anymore of your time..
Check in tomorrow you should have 2 things waiting for you :)
Have a beautiful one peoples and remember to smile at everyone you see, cos sometimes that smile goes all the way to there heart and takes all their troubles away ....
Bye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites