Friday, May 9, 2008

So many people and no response..

Yeap still cant get view my blog and neither can anyone else lol..
Good/bad news is I am not alone, their are many more of us in this void of error....
Anyway as I earlier stated I have transferred all I can from this blog to my new one..
Have set up the feed for it, so shall see if I got it right and list a freebie on it, which I think will get picked up tomorrow night..
Will give blogger a couple more days to fix whatever they have broken..
Then reset my template to classic, which means I will lose alot of stuff, but me and anyone else cannot see or use them now anyway..
And spend my time over at what I think is going to be my new home, learning and setting it up the way I want it...
I love the template I have chosen :)
Anyway I am off to digi free to see what I can see :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites