Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another Layout


Credits:
Page Altered From Kit-All Torn up
© retrodiva (Tracy Collins) 2006
2.Spell bound kit-©Clever Crow Design Studio.
3.Sugarplum Paperie-SugarplumPaperie.com
Fonts used: Enviro & Fairy Dust

The weekly challange was "All About Me", so this is what I came up with..
hehehe I like to be different :)..
News on my blog, well we finally got a response, and they have located what the problem is and are in the process of trying to fix it... So fingers crossed everything will be back to normal by Monday..
Others have reverted their templates back to the classic, but then you lose all your widgets, so I am hanging out to the last to see if I can get to keep those..
Anyway have a great one and hopefully I can put up another freebie soon, otherwise I will be listing it at new blog..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites