Friday, May 9, 2008

Its Still Broken :(

Well its still not letting me in, but it seems to let me post.. I have reported the problem, there is several others experiencing this as well and getting the same messages..
I have read through all the questions and answers but couldnt find anything that tells me what it could be or how to fix it..
The group discussion on the problem have come up with some interesting theories...
One being that all our accounts have been hacked, but I dont think I would be able to get in at all if that was the case...
I havnt added anything new in the last few days so I dont know what it could be..
May be later today I will have an answer...
If anyone reading has any idea I would love to hear..
This is the message me and everyone who has tried to view my blog has recieved..

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-e441ek

Additional information

host: forevermorecreations.blogspot.com
uri: /

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.


Anyway, I am the kinda person that if something is broke, and I cant fix it, then there is no point hanging onto it, get rid of it and start again :)...
Already picked out new template..
Ok so that is my gripe for today..
Now on a brighter note, I finished this today..
Credits:
Template:Just Linda ©Kimb's designs
Paper Kit:Bloomin Spring Super Digi Kit
Barbara LeMay © 2007 and beyond
Font: Enviro

Now lets see if it lets me post this...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites