Thursday, May 8, 2008

Latest Entry


Credits: Page Kit Used:BE NEUTRAL PAGE KIT © 2007 EvaK Designs™ Search By Designer Here:
or Here:
or Here
Torn Mat Altered-Torn Templates ©"Sweet Genevieve Designs"
Word Art-©2007-2008 Forevermore Creations
(fonts used to create-Freebooter Script
& Ennobled Pet.)

Wow I dont even know if anyone is going to see this, I can log into my blog, I can access the dashboard, I can hopefully make a post, but I cannot see the blog, just keep getting an error message, have tried every which way but to no avail..
I have discovered that someone else is having the same probs as well..
I have requested help, so now I will just have to wait and see what evolves..

So on the subject that I wanted to post about, here is my animal challenge entry for May..
I have also done a colour one, but I really dont like it.
I dont know I just found it really difficult to do a page only using red purple and blue, and while it is a challenge those 3 colours on their own, in my mind need something else ..
So here it is, you can be the judge... hehehe notice the gold *shhh*


Credits:
Page kits used..
Grab bag ©"designs by krista"
Background paper:and ribbon & flower embellishments From Page Kit: Dragon Jewels
©Swheat Creations
Template-2a
© 2007-2008 Forevermore Creations
Font Used: Envrio

If I can get into my blog properly I will upload the template later..
Have a great one...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites