Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I won again :)

So ok I am tooting my own horn here, but well someone has to lol..
My Accordion Mothers Day card
And my I AM
Both won First Prize over at Your Life Time Of Memories

I really liked another ladies cards (mothers day) and was hoping she would win..
But one of our other challenges which is the week 2 card challenge which has to contain at least one butterfly..
Her card is just so beautiful ...
I might have another template up later on, I am trying to figure out how to do the paper tear, something I really love..
I have a couple of sets I bought, but there not mine to add, so I have to make my own, there probably is a tutorial out there somewhere on how to do it, but that would be to easy lol..
Anyway its time I went to sleep..
Have a lovely one....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites