Thursday, May 1, 2008

Accordion Card For Mothers Day


The finished card to mum..
(tis ok she doesnt know I blog hehehehe)




Front of Book/card


Inside cover & pages 2,3



Folds 4,5,6




Fold 7 & Inside back Cover






Dont think this is going to show very well, its rather long. lol I have tried photographing it ect..
Its an accordion card, Made entirely by me. The first pic is the front, and the rest is whats inside when you open it up...
My mum came over for the birth of her great granddaughter..(look out world there are 4 generations of us now lol).. So that is the most recent photo of Mum and I together..
Mum never buys me something for christmas or birthdays she always makes something, she is a really talented lady and I have to say the things she makes and gives are the gifts I really treasure..
Her words to me before she went home were" I want you to make me something"..
So this will be a nice surprise for her :)
I found the instructions online how to make one, and I used chipboard for the front and back covers then covered them in a paper I really love, it looks like embossed leather, ever since I saw it I have used it for so many things..
My next project with it is to do a something up for a family for them to frame and when I showed them something else I had made with this paper they loved it and said yeap..
I want to make a much bigger one, but as yet havnt been able to find a strip of card long enough for me to get the 8 folds for that size..
I am off to play with the little cookie eating princess :)
Hope your day/evening is a cozy loving one...
P.S IF anyone has any suggestions on how I can perhaps join the card up, I would be really interested in hearing..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites