Monday, January 26, 2009

Holiday with Nana And Grandad & A freebie

Well the title is a clue.. Yeap I just spent the last week with my beautiful little granddaughter..
We have had soooooo much fun, I honestly thought that I would have time to jump on at least an hour or two.. It has been a fun filled week, with loads of hugs and cuddles and kisses...
Mum and Dad missed her really badly lol, so organized to visit....
She got to meet some relatives she has never met as well....
She showed granddad how to delete things and move things to all weird and new places on his puter...
Changed nana's settings several times as well lol...
She absolutely loved the wildlife around here, but then I knew she would, she has such a gentle loving nature...
Dzion and her had a ball, well he allowed her to do whatever she wanted lol...
So I am still behind in everything because I just didnt find the time...
You forget how much work is involved when you dont have little ones around...
So I am sharing the brag book pages from my Pitter Patter kit for these..
I have tons of photos so their is loads more to scrap ...
I also finally got a ct layout done, still have more, and never did manage to get my new kit zipped and up... But I am hoping to achieve that today....
So here is the pages I have done so far...

Holiday with Nana And Grandad
lol she is getting more teeth, talk about drool ...
Showing grandad how to move and delete things on his puter...
Dzion and her were like they had never been apart..
She insisted that he couldnt eat from his bowl and hand feed him one biscuit at a time...
At one stage she even decorated him with his biscuits, he let her do whatever she wanted...



Playing around, trying to get a picture of her without that horrid dummy,
was almost impossible but I did manage to get some...
She is so funny, we ended up giving her an old keyboard and mouse to play with..
She sits in and moves the mouse and clicks a few times, then she looks at the screen,
goes "thats it" and then clicks mouse a couple more times and then one finger types,
goes back to the mouse and moves and clicks..
The last pic is her telling nana off, because she kept standing up and I told her to sit,
so she is telling me to sit ....

Sitting at the top of the slippery slide, she even wiggled herself so she could slide down...
She got to meet some relatives that she hadnt yet met and they came bearing gifts,
this being one of them, but when they put it together they didnt get one
wheel right, so it kept falling off...
So these are her helping grandad to fix it..
And only grandad is allowed to push her on it, nana just doesnt do it right.
Grandad goes fast lol...
Jazz being Jazz, cute and adoreable....
All pages are from my Pitter Patter Brag Book

And The one and only CT layout I managed to get done..




Created from Mels_World Love Is..

And the news, I am going to be offline for about a month...
There is alot of stuff I need to take care of in my personal life..
So I am taking a break from the net while I get things in order, then I will be back...
So I shall leave you with another Quick Page from Lovers Glade..
Fingers Crossed it will be up for sale tonight...

Download and leave some love here..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, love your brag book pages!! They look beautiful, you've done a wonderful job. Sorry to hear you won't be online for a whole month!!! What ever will we do without your cheery self online, will miss you, missing you already. Hope everything is okay, sending some love through the internet lines ;)

Unknown said...

Very nice freebie. Thank you.

Nydia said...

I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to count day by day until you come back... Hope everything is going to be great and you'll come back with good news for us! Love you tons... Sending angels to guide and help you both...

Mel said...

Mozz, I'm missing you already, take care BIG hugs coming your way.
And I love your layout and brag book.

Karla said...

Your little granddaughter is adorable, and the brag book pages are beautiful! Thank you for the Lovers Glade QPs!

LindaJD said...

Hi Maree, just dropping in to say hi and to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers, hope you get your stuff sorted, I look forward to seeing your name pop up agan in my mail..
the pages are Gorgeous, what a little doll your precious granddaughter is...
Bye for now..
Love and Big Hugs - Linda xx

Dinphy said...

Beautiful, beautiful pages of your granddaughter visiting!

When you want to play here again, I have a little challenge for you at my blog.
Hope all is well!

Cindry said...

I love it. Thank you!

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this lovely QP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites