Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some more Layouts and a QP for you

lol opps I have so many layouts to put up, and still have to get them all up in my galleries....
Anyways Rachael created another fantastic kit called "Heirlooms" and its sooooooooo divine...
Seriously we have all had so much fun making things with this...
So first here is a peek at the kit, if you must have click on it and it will whisk you to where you need to go...
Align Center
Its only $3.58 and well worth it...
And here are the layouts I made using it..
Pop over to DAC to see all the others,
there are some lovely ones :)

Cat Weazel-Forever
This is my Human Angel's "Cat Weazel" picture lol..
Some of you may remember the show, others probably wont,
he actually looks like some very spiritual people, I have a couple of books
and he is so similar in looks that its scarry, he also reminds me of Jesus Christ sometimes...
I am serious, there are times when he totally looks the same, he defiantly is filled
with nothing but love and light and compassion..
nuff said, I love him so it doesnt matter what he looks like :)

Walk in the Bush

Yeap that is me, with black hair, I will never do that again, I still havnt got my hair
back to its natural color..lol
And thats after putting color strippers through, my hair really absorbs dyes..
We went for a wander, got a few pictures and had some fun..
Both of these pages were created using
"Rachael Hudnall -Heirloom Kit"

Now this one is from her lovely "Cherished" kit

My beautiful granddaughter and her dad...
"Rachael Hudnall- Cherished"

Now what you are really here for..
The Freebie..
Its 11 x 8 inches, 300 dpi and PNG..
Have fun and dont forgot to say thanks
not to me to Rachael, without her kit I wouldnt be able to offer
this to you..
Thank yous and nab it here..

3 comments:

Renate said...

Just reading back through your blog which I discovered a few minutes ago. I love the pics of you and your Loved One. (Yes, I do know Catweasel!)
Thank you for posting the lovely QPs.

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Thanks for the qp! :)

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful QP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites