Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am a spoilt bbbwitch

lol The Human Angel bought me "Pinks" new cd Fun House, I love it, havnt stopped listening to it...
So it kinda cheered me up some...
I participated in a research survey today for the effects on victims of sociopaths... Took me 4 hours to get through it and there were times were I couldnt stop crying, several times where I was going to just go I cant deal with this and not go any further..
But if it helps them to understand how these people effect people and their lives and it brings changes to the law, then its worth how devasted and drained and horribly emotional I am feeling still hours later...
More importantly if it puts the information out there that will help others from having their lives shattered by knowing and being able to look for the signs then again its worth it..
Anyway nuff said on that...

I thought I would share my newest lay out with you, its only taken 4 days to complete...
I really have trouble with some colors, and I still feel that the brightness takes your eye from the pictures..

I used the creative talents of these 2 ladies to put this together.
CD Album Templates-Sas Designs
Paper Fall-Christy Skaggs
They can both be found here

Well thats it for me today..
Where ever you be, I hope you have a funtabulous one..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites