Thursday, November 13, 2008

I got one right :)

Just a couple more layouts again for you to look at..
But Rachael just sent us a new kit to work, with, and its another beauty so will have another QP to share again soon and something of my own in a couple of days..
But now.......
As soon as I saw this kit I knew I had to get it, its his colors and he loves owls as well..
And he often tells me my lay outs are to busy, I just like to fill spaces lol...
I emailed him a copy and he loves this one...
I blended a couple of the papers to get the background paper I wanted and then overlayed it with the overlay that came with this lovely kit...
Like my angel it has a nice "Antique" feel to it, lmao he doesnt read my blog so I am safe :)


Mels-World-Midnight Hoot..
Font- Glorina
You can find both the kit and her at DAC
It was also what I entered for the Font Challenge..
Love that font, it will go into my favorites now..

And my second layout is for the Scrapping Fundementals challenge,
this month was scraplifting an ad..
I chose a chocolate one I found in the paper, and it was perfect, as I had been
wanting to do a series of her cheeky little faces ...

I used the mini kit I was received for entering the color challenge...
A-liya's Autum Love and also the stictching is from her Spring Things kit..
You will find her at DAC..
Font is Glorina :)
And thats it for now...
Hope you are having a beautiful one..
I will be back in a couple of days, going for a long long drive lol....
I also sort of solved my Orchid problem I gave 2 away lol, so I can only ruin one now...
going now byeeeeeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites