Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Help ? lol

So I have been spoilt again.. The human angel gives me orchids every now and then, and this time he gave me 3, but I am not sure of what variety they are, I think they are a hybrid..

They are in serious need of repotting but I am going to leave them be till they finish flowering...
They are to gorgeous to disturb right now, but I wonder if anyone knows which they are?
If I dont take proper care of them they are not going to grace me with their beautiful flowers again...
So if you can help, or have a link to help on them, I would be extremly grateful if you left it for me...
Thank you in advance :)

I have also been busy playing with kits I recently purchased as well, umm yeah not making things to share sowwy..
But I really do have alot on my plate at present and trying to keep up and not the amount of time I would like to spend online..
But soon I will get back to pretending to be a designer and sharing things with you...
Anyway here are some of the latest things that I came up with...
Windswept Beach


Adelina-Ocean Breeze

This is one of my favourites..
Created for the Quote challenge at Digital Arts Cafe ( DAC)
Phillsboo Grandma's Love + Grandma's love add-on

I was looking at a picture of my daughter and granddaughter and realized how
much my daughter looked like me, and so I started looking at photo's of the
woman in my family and suddenly starting seeing how much you can see
the resembalnces and so this is the first of several I have done..

This is my Jazz and her mum around the same age...
Digital Arts Cafe-A-liya's Spring Things
- Deep Relax (Paper 15)
-Believe in Fairies Cluster Edges
Font: Brush Script

This is the photo that started it..
My daughter looks so much the same as me when I was younger with no grey hair
and without the wrinkles, getting old sux..lol

Mels-World: Diamond Creek
Barcoded/laugh,Play from Midnight Hoot
*****
Bracket Frame Template: SAS Designs
*****
Word Art: Mommy another word for love (Modified) Jenna Robertson?

Christmas 94
My girls going back several years..
Digital Arts Cafe-Phillsboo-Joyful Christmas
SAS Design-Bracket Frame

lol I said I had been busy.. Well thats it for todays post..
Oh the Digital Arts Cafe blog train is huge :) there is going to be so much talent shared....
I for one cant wait, I got my bits today to start making things :)
Smile and have a wonderful one...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites