Thursday, August 7, 2008

Softly she Whispers Page 4 and previews 5 & 6

I think I am over making brag books lol..
So here is page 4 and I thought I would give you sneak peek at 5 & 6..
I think I will do another kit next lol...
So again I am going to keep this short, But I know you really want me to ramble on and on, lmao...:)
Enjoy dont forget I love to see what you do with my things, so dont be shy in contacting me and letting me know, I would love to showcase some here so everyone can see..
Ok back to my master Photo Shop for yet more work lol.....


Leave love to download...

And here is a peek at Page 5

Will be available to download on 8th August

And here is the last page of this set #6


Will be available to download on the 9th August...

Have a day filled with laughter, loved ones, and share some with someone who doesnt :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites