Friday, August 8, 2008

Heres Page 5 & My Scraplift Entry

I am cheating lol.. The magic schedule of blogger.. I think its wonderful, I could pre-post for a month and not even be here and they would just magically appear... :)
Anyway enough chatter..

Did you want the link to download ?
This might be it, but then I could be really wicked and link to somewhere else,
Like a poem or a joke or something totally different..lol
So did you find the link in amongst all of that???
Sorry I couldnt help myself, sometimes you just have to be
A bad little monkey...lol


ohhh I beat you are mad with me lol
So ok This Month we are doing a Scraplift Challenge at DAC
This is my take on the layout that we had to lift..

I used the "Gypsy Lady" Kit -Rachael at DAC
Lace trim- MB DESIGNS
Fern -Pack freebie natural © Fanette - July 2008
Flower-Attic Treasures ~ Happyscrappy
Brads-JVM_Mix and Match BradKit no tou included
I would love to link to the blog of this person, but they didnt
put anything in their folder and I dont always check to see
if I am downloading several things and in a hurry..
So if anyone knows who it is, let me know so I can give her the
credit she deserves.. Thank you..




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites