Friday, August 15, 2008

No Iced cakes here :)

Said I was going to be busy......
So I am the new kid on the block for "Lynn Griffin"
Its not all bad, I got to play with her new kit "Aurora" and I got the combo pack :) It has everything in it .....
I just hope I dont shock her to much because I stepped outside what I normaly do, you know the iced cake thing lmao....
So below you will find the 4 layouts I came up with.. Believe me there is so much more you can do with this kit, and I more than likely will....
The Bird
"Aurora Combo Pack" Lynn Griffin
Photo -Jon Sullivan
Torn Template-GunHild
Still Life

"Aurora Combo Pack" Lynn Griffin
Photo- Jon Sullivan

History


"Aurora Combo Pack" Lynn Griffin
Photo Stock-
Word Art-Ann S K Lim

Jonathan Maybe?
"Aurora Combo Pack" Lynn Griffin
Photo- Jon Sullivan


So thats all for now, I can go to sleep lol...
Shall try and make up a QP with Rachaels Kit to share later on....
Have a lovely one...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites