Friday, August 15, 2008

A freebie thanks to Rachael

One of the fabulous advantages of being one of "Rachael Hudnall" CT Team is I am allowed to make and share with you a QP from the kits I work on..
So this is what I came up with to share, I hope you like it :)
And just cos I like to have fun lol, I am going to ask you to stop by "Rachaels" blog and leave her a thank you or some love in her chat box, you dont have to, but I think it will put a big smile on her face, and its always lovely to make someone smile :) .....
So now its back to the drawing board, for some more creativity I hope lol...
Also if you like what you see and want to see the kit, scroll down a couple of posts its there :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Serena said...

Many Thanks for sharing your beautiful page plopper "A Freebie Thanks to Rachel" It's gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites