Monday, August 4, 2008

Here is My Layout Using Kit by A-lyia

Ugghh I have a tendency to have lots of things open while I am working, and I had just added the last thing, and was about to open another window to make the Title and decided I would close some down, didnt check which ones I was shutting and deleted the layout lmao...
So I had to redo so I changed it slightly...
Anyway thought I would show you what I was given to use to create the lay out for the challenge..
So if you would like to come and play along and receive this kit, then you will need to visit
DAC.. You will have to register, but you will get a beautiful big kit for doing that..
Then wander into the introduce yourself forum and say hi, so we can all greet you..
Then go with great haste to the challenge forum, August Color Challenge let A-lyia know you wish to use her kit to particapate..
So here is what I came up with using her kit..

And This is what I recieved for particapting in the challenge..


So what are you waiting for lol come join the fun :)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites