Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Abit of fun between Friends....

I made this out of love and friendship, these 2 ladies have the most amazing souls and I have come to love them dearly... They make me laugh so much that I have discovered muscles in my face that used so constantly hurt..lol
Why monkey's its just something thats a joke amongst us...
Anyway I have been trying to put some things together and nothing was coming together the way I wanted it so I just messed around and this is what I ended up with, and I should be asleep, but once I started I just had to finish..
So let me introduce you to my monkey mates Laura & Nydia..
Now I am going to duck for cover cos I dread to think how Laura will get me back for this one..
lmao :)
*hugz Laura*hugz*Nydia* luv you both :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites