Saturday, August 9, 2008

Have you seen Farrah's Kit "Cozy"




I am Shamelessly plugging a kit that Farrah designed as I CT for her :)

Anyway here is the preview of the kit, its been out for a little while now, but its beautiful.

Pop Over To Farrah's Store To Buy

I was abit stuck at first, you all know just about everything I do has flowers and leaves and when you do your own things you can create and add whatever you like...
But I can only use whats in the kits when I make them for the designers..
But I am getting the hang of it now lol..
So here are the two layouts I came up with from the kit, I think my daughters will love them :)
I have also made a 6 page brag book from it and 2 QP's so you will need to watch Farrah's Blog
for when she releases those..
But she still has the "This & That" brag book I did for her up for free on her blog, so you could pop over and say "The Mozz" sent you and snag them lol...
So here is the first layout..
Beautiful Girl


Cozy By Farrah's Creations
Template 7 (altered)-lorsque vous utilisez mes templates.
Word Art-Beautiful Girl-Lindsay Jane Designs.
Daughter Word Art- Set 2
Created by Tina Chambers


And the second one, I felt like doing some nice ones of my girls,
The Other Beautiful Girl

Cozy By Farrah's Creations
Flower Template-Delicious Scraps
Word Art-Beautiful Girl-Lindsay Jane Designs.
Daughter Word Art- Set 2
Created by Tina Chambers

Ok I have one more thing,I am always on the look out for nice templates,
as you can see I often use them for layouts..
So if you design them and would love to see me use them,
please leave me a message and link so I can come and see..
I always name and credit them so where ever my layouts go, so will
your templates..
Thanks in advance..
Have a lovely one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great kit! And beautiful layouts you've done with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites