Sunday, July 20, 2008

New PTU Kit a another quickpage.

Would have been back sooner, but whilst waiting for these files to upload I noticed that several things that I have uploaded and not linked anywhere had been downloaded in the last couple of days.. So I have hopefully now solved that little issue for now .. Wouldnt have minded but its from my Pay To Use folder, and they have only been up for 2 days..
Also looking for a way to sell as I tried doing the Pay pal cart thing and it just didnt work, think that had more to do with my not getting the html right lol.. Found a couple of solutions I think.. Anyway enough of the ramble.... So I am sharing another Qp with you, I have made it from most of the kit called "Dainty" of which I shared a few things from it a few days ago.. Again its in JPEG and PNG as yet its only 12 x 12..
Download JPEG here
Download PNG here

And here is the "Dainty Mini Kit" you can build up what you have already downloaded if you like.
There are 7 Papers,5 flowers, 1 embellished frame, 4 buttterflies, 3 buttons, 3 ribbons, and I wrap..


Please note due to the dishonesty and theft of some people, I will shut down the link by removing the kit from my folders, so you have 48 hours to grab it after you recieve your email with links from me..
I have zipped it into 2 seperate folders, so that it should make it easier if your not on DSL to download..
And until I can set up a proper shopping cart again once I receive notice that you have made a payment I will send you the links via email... It will be within 24hrs of your payment, as you can imagine I dont sit online 24/7.. So soon as I check my messages you will recieve your link & your personal password..
$2.95 AUD





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites