Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Layout Made From Freebies

Something a little different today, we all like collecting the freebies, I know I have heaps of little precious'es (another made up word :P) ..
And I know some of the designers would love to see or know how they get used, so I am thinking that I might do a few using freebies I have horded and put them up..
So this is the first one of this kind, sorry nothing to download just to look :)
This is my granddaughter the cheeky little princess and her doting aunty, several months back, taken at a local craft fair here in Perth..
The cheeky little princess has worked out that if she reverses as fair back as she can then runs in her walker then just stops running the momento drags her along, so this is her latest game, and crashing her walker into things which sends her off into giggling fits, then its do it all over again lol..
Me thinks her mother is going to have her hands full lol..
Anyway have some boring things to get done , so might pop back later with something for you all..
Have a wonderful one, the sun is out today :) :) :) :)

LOL I thought I would just use one kit so that it made the credits easier, lmao hmm yeah I chose a collab kit, lots of designers involved ..
Yesterday Freebie Template: Circles & Stars ©Kristin Aagard
Find her Here & Here
Kit Used: Home is Where The Heart Is Collab.
Snap & Scrap
Designers who made up this lovely kit:
Kylie_M
Dúnia Designs
Eirene Designs
Erica Zane
Melissa Wilson
Scrap'it by breeza
VERONICA HURLY
Bonnie van Esch
Chaos Lounge Creations

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love what you did with it! It's beautiful!

P.S. The answer to your TOU question is yes. :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites