Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gypsy Lady Lay out

Another lay out with a really lovely kit, I so love the name and colors and bits to this kit..
The kit is called "Gypsy Lady" and designed by Rachael over at Dac...
I really loved the colors and all the little bits I am allowed to play with..
She has also given me permission to make a Qp to share on here using her kit :)
Havnt made it yet lol....
And lol I am now part of her creative team yesssss, lol another happy dance but my email went astray and I was to chicken to say anything, so Laura did lol.. So *hugz* thanks Laura
Another happy dance was done lol I dont know all these happy dances might be a bit much for a granny body lmao....
Anyway here is my first layout using this lovely kit and you notice I said first lol...

Thats it for tonight for me...
I am going to try have something to share with you all tomorrow :)
Have a lovely one and be creative .....


1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful page with a beautiful daughter for a beautiful woman....

Glad your liking the kit.. I made another one tonight.. I think I'm up to 4 myself.. Can't wait to see more at the forum.... Have a great day :::HUGS:::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites