Friday, June 27, 2008

Just this for now, I might have something later :)

Oh shame on me, lol I havnt been near the puter today till now..
And last night I was busy on DA, so many beautiful pictures or art to feast my eyes on and senses..
However I have done everything that I needed to do today so I shall have a play and see if I can throw something together..
So for now I shall leave you with this..
And thank you for the very lovely comments that you left for me on the last couple of quick pages , again you gave me warm fuzzies and made my day :)
Also there seems to be some confusion on the password thingy that I mentioned..
I am only going to password it (if my ditzy brain remembers lol ) so that people who have premium on 4shared are able to leave comments, you see they dont get taken to the page that the rest of us do,where you can comment, when they click links it just automatically downloads for them, but if its passworded then they do get taken to the page and are able to comment :)..
The password will always be the same and I will include it in the post..
So it shouldnt cause any issuses for anyone I hope :)
Hope you are having a wonderful one, its overcast, raining and a proper winters day here in Perth, I really hate winter lol :)


Garfield on the Oil Crisis



A lot of folks can't understand how we came
to have an oil shortage here in Australia.
~~~
Well, there's a very simple answer.
~~~
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
~~~
We just didn't know we were getting low.
~~~
The reason for that is purely geographical
.
~~~
Our OIL is located in
~~~
Bass Strait
~~~
East Queensland Shale Fields
~~~
Canning Basin
~~~
Perth Basin
And
North-West Continental Shelf
~~~



Our DIPSTICKS are located in Canberra!!!

Any Questions???

NO? I didn't think so.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites