Thursday, June 5, 2008

Freebie Quick Page-His & Hers

I did say I was going to have a QP up yesterday, stuff happens lol and the one I had been working on I decided I really didnt like so I sent it to the trash can and started over..
This one turned out really well, I called it His & hers as it has a masculine side and a feminine side..
It will also be only available for a short time..
I know that some of you actually read my ramblings so to those ladies is there something you would like in particular..
If there is then please feel free to leave some suggestions in my Cbox and I will certainly have a go at doing it..
Its another lovely sunny but cold winters day here in Perth so I am now off to see what mischief I can get myself into...
Hope your day/evening brings you much love and happiness..

You can download and leave some love here..
Link has expired

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites