Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some reading and then some creating..

The Girls over at "We Digi Dare You"
have a new challenge, its what you look forward to in your busy day..
The requirements were 3 papers/1 or more photo's/hardware screws staples and a 3 word title..
So below is what I am going to enter.. It was also a learning thing for me, I created the paper I actually made several and had a lot of fun doing it as well..
I made the frame and the flowers and used some stock photo's..
I think I did a wonderful job, at this rate I should be soon able to put together my first digital kit..
But before I offer it up I want to make sure its decent lol...
So if you have a look please let me know what you think..
And I am a total coffee addict, I love the aroma, the texture (when its made properly) and it is what I love, there is nothing better than putting your feet up with a lovely warm cup of coffee..
So that was my choice , I figure everyone would do family, pets, ect so me being me I would be a little different..
Have a funtabulous one..:)




Credits:
Ferns from:Beautè Feminine Kit
(c) by Verena Karolyi Designs
Coffee Cup/coffee Burlap (used to make background paper)- Royalty Free Photo Stock "Sotckxchange"
Bamboo mat ©Forevermore Creations Stock Photo's
Flowers Template ©Forevermore Creations
Frame created using "Easy Elements" brushes
Font Used: Edwardian Script
Special thanks to Beck Smith for her CU Newspaper Style..
Various CU free overlays were used to create paper, and flowers..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites