Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dragon Play

I am really over the moon about how this one turned out..
This would now be my all time favorite lay out, using my favourite kit..
I think it really sets off the template I made..
So now if anyone downloads the template could you please send me a pic or link so I can see what others concept and idea's are...
I really enjoy looking at other peoples work, I have a deep appreciation for art..
And digital scrapbooking is just that, it allows more scope than paper does I think..
Anyway hope you like, let me know what you think and have a great one...

Dragons Play

Credits:
Template: Mirror Mirrior ©2007-2008 Forevermore Creations
And my favourite kit:
"Faerily Moonlit Garden Elements Collection 1"

copyright 2008, Lorie Davison.
Poetique Piquture designs by Lorie Davison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites