Saturday, August 7, 2010

Its been awhile and of course a freebie

Gee its been ages since I posted hasnt it?  Well lots have been happening.. I am venturing out into another avenue of the digi  world.. And then 2 yes 2 computers died in as many months..
That really puts a cramp in your creative style I have to tell you.. I was lost...
I have another site of my own, with a forum and of course another blog as well.. So This is going to become my personal blog..
I will of course still be posting freebies here as I have them, I kinda lost my mojo along with the computer crashes.. But its slowly  trickling back again lol..
So if you want to keep up with news and freebies ect bookmark these places...
Digieye Scraps  and The Hub
I will explain alittle more about them in another post..
Today I wanted to share a lovely QP I made from a layout I created using SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karens, various products..
I really love her products, I find them incredibly easy to mix and match them, so owning just a few of her kits give me so much scope..

Mind you when it comes to crediting well yeah, you know how that goes lol... But its fun to mix and match them..
I also hang at Digital Design Den now, I have been waiting and waiting for them to add back their gallery and forum and its back :)
So if you Check the my other blog, you will be able to get a nice little mini my daughter and I created for the color challenge there..
 So here is the layout  I created using all the products I have listed of SnickerdoodleDesigns by Karen.. 
I linked Karens name to her store so if you like and want to go check her out you can just click that and find these..
So I used bits from these 4 products of hers to create this page..


And here is a couple more layouts that I really love I created from her kits..

My grandson furbaby, I really love how this one turned out :)
I used Smooth sailing and the add on...  and The styles.. 
Yes Karen creates some really awesome styles.. 
And the Next two came from Discovering America..  
 
This one is for the Quote challenge at the den
Stockphoto: ©George Myer from Dreamstime.com



This one was created for the previous Sketch template challenge..
Stockphoto: ©Jim Parkin Dreamstime.com

 So I really love Karens things lol.. 
Here is your freebie.. Hope you enjoy.. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites