Monday, March 15, 2010

Freebie _ Template and Invitation to come play and Paper Shaker call

Yeah ok dont fall of your computer chairs, another in the next day lol..
I got the privilege of doing the second half of a challenge for Janie at DSDI..
Its called the Get With It Challenge.. Which is our desktop challenge..
So I got to create a template and I thought I would share it with you here, as well as invite you  to come grab it and play along..
You can still grab the template and your not obligated to, but hey would love to have some fun with some of you wonderful ladies who visit and leave me such beautiful comments..
Thank you for those *hugs*
So here is my layout that I created from my template...
I did say I loved this kit.. lol
Here is the template I created for this challenge, not as good as the one Janie comes up 
with but still, templates are a starting point so lots can be done with it... lol
The Preview is linked and will take you to the info you need to grab
the template.. 
I also do the Picture This Challenge and this month I asked our ladies to find a picture or pictures 
of someone, thing, that made their hearts light up and scrap it.. 
How easy is that lol.. 
Here is my layout for this one...



I love it when you find a kit, that you keep going back to and can get lots of layouts from, 
and I love this one.. 

I hope you find a use for the template, I also hope you will consider saying hi and having a play 
Thank you for your Thank yous you made me smile :)

I almost forgot.. DSDI is again looking for some more Paper Shakers..



You can find all the info needed here..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites