Saturday, January 16, 2010

Freebie and The Goss..

Gee I am getting so slack am I not.. I used to have freebies up every few days now its once in a blue moon..
I am so busy these days lol..
But I have a freebie for you today...
7hump3r Designs who also happens to be my youngest daughter has released a new kit..
Minutes to Midnight..
 
I love the colors and elements in this..
So I had a play with it and made up a couple of brag book pages to share with you all..
And if you pop over to 7hump3rs Designs Blog
You can grab this brag book page as well...


So really I am giving you two freebies cos I made that one as well lol...
And in amongst work and life, I have been doing a little free lance ct work...
Remember I told you about Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen ? Well she teams up with another lovely lady
who goes by Just So Scrappy.. Katie makes the kits and karen uses them to make some gorgeous word art...
So I have done  a little free lance work for them as well..
Here is the kit & word art I worked with, well I dont call it work, I call it playing lol...

And the beautiful word art that Karen made from it...

And let me show off the layouts I made from it..

And if you visit Snickerdoodle Designs by Karen's blog and sign up for her newsletter
you may just get the Qp I made from this second layout..
I know she sent it out to her readers...


And I would like to thank Bella Gypsy for making my life so easy with their wonderful CU Templates..
They are a life saver when you get a huge pile of CT work..
And Chaos Lounge has released some word art that I got to play with as well..


I also used her Sweet Sixteen Kit to create this..
Here is a peek at the word art...


And Rachael Hudnall has also released a new kit and I got to tell you its drop dead gorgeous..
But I will share something soon from it with you...:)
So now you have read all that and perhaps clicked a link or two and grabbed yourself a couple
of other freebies...
Here is my Brag Book page..
Hope you enjoy



Some thank you's would be nice:P
Have a lovely one.
And I will see you again the next blue moon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites