Monday, November 9, 2009

More news and a freebie


I am getting to be a bad blogger hey lol.. I am sorry I just have been busy still catching up, and playing and entering challenges and doing things with friends ect ect ...
I am actually a bad ct, I should have had this up several days ago... But I am late...
Sorry Rachael ..
So whats new, well I am now a master gardner  at Denim & Daisies.
Seems they showered  me well with love and I grew lol.. Have you visited yet?
I have been busy getting to know people and make friends and again I am not disappointed there are some really lovely people out there in the digi world...
So anyway I have done several layouts but I wont be mean and make you look at them all at once ...
But I got to work with Rachael's kit "Belgian Chocolate Truffle" hmmmmm the title just makes you hungry and takes you to some nice places :)
So here is  the lay outs I made, had so much fun I really love her kits lol she is creating to many that go into my favourites, you know the ones you go back to time and time again to use.....
I so had fun doing this and totally loved how it turned out....


There is my hippie angel lol...
I loved that tiled floor so much that I managed to incorporate it in both layouts..

Now for the kits...  Just click the picture and it will take you there...

And Rachaels description for her kit..
Vintage french cafes and scrumptious chocolates combine to make a gorgeous, yet versatile digital scrapbook kit to add to your stash. Beautiful browns and creamy yellow make this kit ideal for men, women, vintage, or modern. Touches of glitter and stone add a soft touch to your layouts. 
There is also an add on



But wait there is even more lol 
Rachael makes some amazing cluster frames as well and she has done so again 
with this lovely kit, and because we were on the same wave length the cafe scene 
that is in my layout has been included so you can make you own so easily :)

And if you hurry you will get them all at a fantastic price cos they are on sale.. 
And dont forget to have a look through her store, she has some truely lovely kits... 


And I have almost finished all the challenges at Enchanted Scrap Studio's 
I shall share some of my layouts with you tomorrow, or you can always go peek via my gallery link on the side... 
Now here is what I am offering to you 
Hope you like it, I will have the second one up tomorrow or day after... 
And then I shall be doing other little bits and pieces to share with you... 



8x8 300 dpi and personal use only... 
Enjoy and leave some love, here in the chat box or 4 shared ... 
Have a lovely one, and if someone does you a kindness find someone to pass a kindness 
on to... 


I almost forgot, head here and help hunt for the little peoples 
that Scrappers Delight has hidden..
Tell her Mozz sent you, lol... 
Its worth it cos there are some good prizes available... 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites