Thursday, January 8, 2009

The news and 2 freebies for you...

hmm I didnt get back yesterday lol,, sorry I really do have lots on at present...
But I shall make up for it today :)
So the news, remember my spider post a little while ago, well I was up early enough to see her pack up her web and where she hides all day ...
Isnt that exciting lol.....
So ok that wasnt really the news....
The news is that I have joined the Design Team at DigitalArts-Cafe... How cool is that, I am soooo excited...
I truely love the ladies there, I went here and there, and I actually wandered in there after a freebie, and registered and went and said hello and looked around and I really liked what I saw and I really loved the warmth and friendliness I saw there...
Before long I had met my two beautiful and dearly loved friends Laura and Nydia...
I dont wander anywhere else, I love it there... And I have made more friends and gotten to slowly know more and more ladies....
Laura helped me get a couple of CT positions because I was to scared to ask, didnt think my layouts would cut it ...
Joined in the challenges and learned some things, of course I have shared alot on here with you all....
So here I am finally, taking my first baby steps in the designing world.....
I got to do the template challenge as well, and that has been keeping me busy...
The second part of my news is that we are having a sale, yeap I am really giggling about this one.
We are having a winter sale, but I am sitting here in hot Australian heat lol....


Hows that you can make some big savings on all the designers kits there, and we do have some lovely ones...
And of course mine are on sale as well....
So let me introduce you to my very first kit..
Pitter Patter


Here is a peek at the papers
I wanted to make something that was useful for both boy and girls...
And this is what I came up with, those who visit me, will reconize it from the earlier
quick pages I shared.....
You can pick it up for just $3.49 at present....
And of course I love my brag book pages, knowing that so many are out there,
so busy with not enough time to do some serious scrapping I made up two sets
For the girls



And one for the boys....
You can pick either of these up for just $2.63 from 7th through till the 14th..
Clicking on any of the previews will take you there...
Rachael is retiring several of her kits so are you ready, you can pick
some things for $0.75 .....

Now my very beautiful angel friend and ct Nydia made a really beautiful Qp to share
with you all on my behalf....
You can pick it up here

And the very lovely Vivayne made one for me when she knew that I didnt have time
to put something together... I think she is pretty special and wonderful for
doing that for me....
So you can pick hers up here

Please leave both of these ladies some love, they both do alot for the digi scrapping
community...
I will have something to share with you tomorrow I promise...
So now have a truely beautiful one and I will catch you all later....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites