Friday, January 2, 2009

Look what I have to share :)

I said I would have a cd quickie to share with you today and I do....
But I also wanted to share some layouts I put together from the templates that have already been submitted for the Template Challenge at DigitalArts-Cafe...
We have some talented ladies over there, and several had never made a template before, and wow, lol I think they will make them now... :)
so here are the layouts I put together using the first 3 entries into this....
Beach Babe
Template submitted by Anydia
DigitalArts-Cafe Designer Adelina "Ocean Breeze"

Sharing Some Laughs
Template submitted by Michelle "funwithdigiscrap"
DigitalArts-Cafe Designer Rachael Hudnall "Warm & Cozy"
This is her new release, I love that owl :)

Cutest Princess
Template Submitted by Lynncal
DigitalArts-Cafe Designer Phillsboo "Divalicious"
lol do you think I am having fun :)
And here is the one I originally made...
Click the preview to download
I wonder what you will find tomorrow if you stop by lol...
Have a great one people..

2 comments:

LindaJD said...

Thanks hun for the beautiful goodie, I am loving your challenge and will have to pop in and see if any more have been made yet..lol..
Thanks for all the work you are putting into making the site a Great place to keep popping back too..:)
Hugs - Linda

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this great freebie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites