Friday, January 16, 2009

I wanna go to the beach not work on a kit.....

Wow its been soooooo hot, up to 40 degrees Celsius today.. Now last hot day, my human angel and I decided making a trip to a beach would be the thing to do, and it was lovely... Nice and refreshing, but today I was stuck inside working on this will I ever get it finished kit... lol
My muse has so totally gone on holiday, good news is its just about finished only a couple more things need to be added and then the part I really dread, the making of the previews lol....
So I played around with it to see if things would work so I am sharing the layouts I made with it...
If I hadnt had my mind on the beach and how soft, refreshing and cool the water would be, I would have had the Quick page zipped and up to share.... Sorry lol tomorrow or maybe later on tonight...
I am actually really happy with the way it is coming together...
I also wanted to finish off my last 2 challenges.... Yes only 2 left to finish, but I downloaded the font for the font challenge its showing in my fonts but wont show in my program.. Yet the new ones I downloaded today are all showing up no problem.. Mybe I will uninstall and try all over and see if that will work...
And I still have Mels-World lovely new kit to make something with, I worked out what I am going to do, but I need a frog , lol and there is no frog.... I wonder if I could talk her into creating me a frog....lol
So I watched the news tonight, now most of you know I rarely watch T.V even the news, because they never put anything good on, its all doom and gloom..
Wow what an eventful day it has been, 320 passengers all safe after their plane crashed in the Hudson, that is pretty amazing and I am so happy for all those people and their familes...
Then of course some loser had to go and light fires in Perth, seriously how do you get thrills from doing that, We have this amazingly beautiful park up at Perth called Kings Park, its full with natives and all sorts of beautiful things, and someone decided to light a fire near it, so the firefighters have been fighting it all day and will be all night, then there are some in Yanchenup and another place all pretty serious... Goes with summer, but so much is destroyed and its so hard to contain with the heat and lack of water.... And makes you so mad when they are delberiately lit....
And our australian cricket team what are they doing, geeze lol... yeah we are not doing to well in the cricket, someone is teaching me all about it so I understand the game and stop telling them its boring lmao... I still think its boring lol ... But at least now I understand it...
Anyway I shall share my layouts and stop waffling on....
Family
My two girls and the family princess..
Fmc Designs "Lovers Glade" soon to be released

My Human Angel
My very wonderful other half, my angel,
he has the ability to make me fall in love with him over and over,
lol, not that I have ever fell out of love with him, but he just does some simple
little thing and makes all those feelings come rushing back and its like when we first got together all over again...
Anyone who is in love will know what I mean, lol we are like an old
married couple, we were just so meant for each other..
So that is a glimpse of the kit I am working on, not your normal
valentines kit, but then you wouldnt really expect that from me..lol
I have more news but I will share it with you all when I post your freebie...
keep fingers crossed I will have it up abit later tonight...
Smile, keep warm, keep cool, laugh, hug, love..
Just have a funtabulous one....


1 comment:

Vivayne said...

Wow, looks like this kit will be an awesome one!! Can't wait to see it!!

I'm trying to release Heritage so I can put up those qp's you made for me :)

Heritage page kit is uploaded (not in store but close), just have to wrap up the add-on now :)

I love that your man is a good one, mine too, we are sooooo lucky!!

I love both layouts you have here, they are wonderful. Great elements too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites