Friday, December 12, 2008

Sharing a new Freebie Search Engine

Hi lovely people,
While I dont have anything to share with you, I did want to share this with you all..
Some of you may not be aware of it as yet..
We have another new freebie search engine..
She picked me up a few days ago, and I visited and what I love about her blog is this...
She has everything organized into categories, so if you are just after a kit, you can go directly to that section and look through, not have to go through pages and pages of everything mixed up together....

If you click this colored text you will go directly there...

If you pop over and visit her and would like her to pick you up, leave her a comment, she is newish and is only going to continue this if she feels that its worthwhile...

Certainly makes it easy for those looking to find things...

***********************************************************************************
Now on a not so happy note...
I am noticing that some people are leaving comments which are blatant advertisements for themselves....
Not happy Jan...
I will remind all of you, our blogs are our personal space on the net, its where we share, our friends and strangers visit....
Just because its accessible to everyone, does not give some the right to use our space to advertise themselves...
First of all, in order to leave a message on mine, you have to be signed in, your name on the comments section links to your profile which clearly shows your sites...
So I am sure there are others like me, that sometimes click on peoples names and go visit those blogs...
If you want to promote yourself on my blog or 4 shared space, then send me something of yours, If I am happy with it, then I will happily prattle on about it here... or ask me..
Dont just come to my private space and put your graffiti on it, yes I term it as that..
I dont want to have to change my permissions to me approving comments before they appear, but if this is going to become a trend then I shall certainly do that...
Well thats my grump for today lol..
Have a beautiful one people...


1 comment:

vw bug said...

The christmas card is beautiful... wish I had seen it sooner... ended up buying some cards at cvs because I couldn't find a card cover I liked. Til now. What beautiful work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites