Friday, December 19, 2008

A little sharing

wow only 5 more sleeps till the man in the red suit visits, how time flys or is that him lol...
Anyway tomorrow I should have something pretty to share with you...
But for now I thought I had better get my rear into gear and post the award I so was kindly given and pass it on....
And I finally finished reading a very interesting book so thought I would share that with you....
But first the award...

Its purple lol I love the color purple...
This was given to me by the lovely Linda
I have seen her around and of course at DAC
I have admired her work, and her as a person , but it
was only recently that we really started to get to know each other some more...
I class Linda as a very beautiful person, with a big heart and a beautiful personality,
and am looking forward to developing a friendship with her....
So thank you for this....
I would pass it back, but then I would make you have to do it all over :P
And now of course the rules for this award
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 5 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool

I am going to change the last one, as not so much blogs I think cool,
but the person who created them.....

1 & 2 spots go to of course my very best friends
Laura and Nydia..
We struck up a friendship some time back at DAC,
when I first wandered in there..
I am chosing Laura because she has a big huge heart,
she is funny, creative (although she doesnt think so at times)
She sends me emails with recipes for some really yummy things,
sends me pictures of squished spiders lmao
and she is going to build me a snow woman and send me a picture :)
I think she is wonderful and I love and value our friendship a great deal...

Then there is Nydia, my angel...
Nydia is just a really beautiful person, she is always happy even when she is grumpy lol
She inspires me when I feel unispired, she does that to everyone..
She makes me laugh, and she is like Laura an awesome friend to have...
And both ladies do some snazzy layouts..

3. I am choosing Melo from DAC
My reasons, she has created a really wonderful place for people to not only
buy from some brilliant designers, but she has created an atmosphere at DAC
that is so warm friendly and inviting...
I have only recently had the chance ( she is a very busy lady) to start getting
to know her more...
And I am discovering a lady, who has a wonderful heart, and who works tirelessly
at helping all those who join her path....
She says sometimes that she is evil, lol "NOT"
In the space of time that I have been at DAC, I have grown to respect her alot,
and admire her for all the effort she puts into everything she does...
And I am enjoying the friendship that is devoloping with her...

4. Well I would have to say Vivayne...
Another lady who from the moment I first saw her around, I knew
that she was someone special...
What do I love about Viv, lol she is funny, very talented,
and I love the way her mind works...
She is another with a huge heart and I am very glad that
I have had the chance to get to know her lol..
By the way Viv we have a forum called "The Kitchen" not the
"Kitchen Sink" that one is still cracking me up.... :P

5. Last and not least is Connie..
Her blog "is" really cool, and one of my favourite places to go visit,
lol she said she was going to put a chair there for me ...
I really love looking at all the beautiful layouts she has there...
If you havnt visited her blog you really should, your eyes and senses will love
you for it...
She and I have gotten to know each other over time, and again another
beautiful lady with such a beautiful heart..
And its been a total pleasure to be able to know her...

Most important thing is I respect and admire all of the above ladies,
they are really an awesome bunch of ladies....
And I love them all a great deal....

phewwwwwwww

Now the book... This is where I get serious...lol
Normally I pick up a book and zip through, I am a book worm from early childhood..
But this one I had to read and leave and then come back....



My eldest daughter gave it to me, and told me to read it...
While its based on this ladies amazing life, its also about faith and trust,
and its about abuse as well....
Its based on her life inside a cult, and what happens...
Its really amazing what woman will endure, some out of not having the intelligence to think
that there is anything better..
You follow her journey from a small child growing up, while her faith was strong
she was questioning things, and this increased as time went on...
Of course once she had children then everything changed more, as we know it does...
I understand all she had to deal with, and especially all that happened after she grabbed
what she could and ran...
If any of you know anyone in an abusive relationship, I highly recommend you read this,
its a real insight into what a woman has to deal with when her partner is a sociopath..
And even if you dont, read it, it might just help you identify those who need help,
but may be to scared to reach out for it, through fear of what will happen...

Have a beautiful one people...



2 comments:

Vivayne said...

Mozz, you are funny... We're not worthy, we're not worthy :) lol. Hey, The kitchen sink is a store and they sell everything but the kitchen sink, it has really cool things... you really should check it out :) anyway, if that is in a post, you should send me a link to fix it (I thought DAC named the forum after that, lol) Thanks for the award!!! You love me :)

melothria@gmail.com said...

Thank you for this award and your very kind words, naaahhhh I'm not evil I'm just tired lol looking forward to taking you with us, to the next DAC steps :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites