Monday, December 8, 2008

Is anybody out there? lol

Wow that was an amazing past week....
So I guess alot of you ladies like brag books and QP's ...
So as soon as I finish doing the lay outs I need to complete and also finish off the kit I started, and something I am working on for DAC...
I will see what else I can cook up for you....
But Vivayne has given me permission to make some QP'S from her kits, so I can share some things from her as well....
I already have one made, just have to add the preview and terms of use, zip it and upload it..
So keep your eyes open for that as well..
This is a little hint, I was working on a template, and then had to discard it as it wasnt what was required..lol
So I started playing with Vivayne's kit and this is what I ended up with....
Amazingly its not all cluttered up, like many of my layouts, lol I see space and have to fill it...
That is a challenge I have set myself, to try and create several layouts with space ..lol
Will I succeed that is the question..... So I will include links so that if you like what you
see you can whizz over and purchase this lovely kit... Yes this is another that Vivayne gifted to me with her rak, there is one yet I have to play with...

This is my youngest daughter, she is all grown up now....lol
You know the template was mine lol
Digital Arts Cafe Designer Vivayne-Pic Nic Parade

So now I have made you look at my layout lol I will reward you with a QP, thats fair isnt it?
This one is made from Mels_ World kit "Diamond Creek...


You can download from here

Well now cos I am cheating and pre-scheduling lol, its back to completing
several things..

Smile, because some of the world will smile with you....

4 comments:

Vivayne said...

Great layout, thanks for posting it!! Also very nice QP :) All your Christmas QP's are so very nice too, you are spoiling everyone! lol.

Kay R. said...

This is a unique and pretty QP. I like all the layers. Thanks!

LindaJD said...

What a lovely layout, and the Christmas Card is Beautiful too!
Many thanks for yet another lovely QP gift too... :)

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful QP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites