Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 5 a freebie and a layout

This is what you will find here tomorrow if you come back and visit...
Page 3 & 4 from Dinphy's Home For Christmas kit..

Wow only 2 more days to go.. I hope you all have been having fun downloading, although groaning and screaming hard drives are not good..lol
I would also like to say thank you to all you lovely ladies for your wonderful words and encouragement... It makes it all worth while to know that you are really liking what you are downloading...
I also noticed that several ladies who regularly leave me such lovely comments are now over at the DAC play ground wooooo hoooo... That makes me even happier, because it gives me the chance to get to know you more than just seeing a id and some comments..
I also get to see your creativity which is something I love....

So I said yesterday that I got to be a CT for Mels_World...
Well here is a layout I did with her "Diamond Creek" Kit. Good news is that she has also asked me to create a QP from her kits to share so in a couple of days I will put the first one of those up for you as well..

Yeap that is my cheeky little grand daughter I just love her so much, she is a little character..
And loves mum taking her photos lol..
To create this I used Mels_World "Diamond Creek"
Click the above link to go visit her store over at DAC..

I am about to start playing with "Picnic Parade add on" from Vivayne
This is an adoreable little kit, and right now you can snag it for... are you ready for this......
$1.49
Its worth more than that....

Ok so again I made you read through alot lol sorry, here are pages 3 & 4 to
your brag book using "Nydia's Happy Holidays"


Sorry my use by date has expired

And both Nydia and Dinphy, I thank you so much for allowing me to use your kits,
I also thank you for the beautiful comments you have given me..
But the truth is your kits were totally beautiful and so easy to work with,
you made them shine not me :P

This will take you to the rest of the blogs sharing..

Have fun :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for another set of neat pages to this bracket album!!

Nydia said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for this stunning pages! you make my kit shine! Lots of love!

Deborah Claxton said...

thank you so so much for these gorgeous brag book pages!!! they are absolutely wonderful!!

Vivayne said...

These are beautiful pages yo put together. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites