Monday, November 17, 2008

Dragonflies I love them :)

I have a couple of spots out in the garden that I love to sit and contemplate the world, and recently there have been just a couple of dragonflies that wander in while I am there..
But this morning, I went out with my coffee and I saw a couple, then within a few seconds there was just heaps of them there, there is one in particular, its a really big one, and it comes right up to me at times or does a dance around me... He was up to his fun again this morning, followed me back to the front and was skimming back and forth across the top of one of the cars out front...
I went back out when Grah came out and really wished I had bought my camera out, they all come back again and were flying all around him in a circle , it really made my morning....
Guess I am just easily pleased, lol..
Anyway wanted to share a couple of layouts with you..
First one is the first layout with Rachaels new kit.. And the second one is by our newest designer at DAC..

Her very first christmas..
Christmas Remembered by Rachael Hudnall
You can snag this lovely kit for only $3.24 at present..

And I used Our New designers kit for our scraplift challenge..

From My Garden
Thankful Heart by Teris Thing-O-My_Jigs
Its going for a song currently as well...
I still have to zip and upload the QP for Rachaels Kit, so I should have that up for you
all to snag tomorrow....
Have a lovely one and I hope something simple makes your day for you as well...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites