Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Day Out

Boo :)
lol hmm its been awhile again..
Sharing some lay outs again, but these are personal not ct ones :)
Lauren Bavin being my favorite designer since I stumbled onto her when I first started digi scrapping takes front row :)
I also bought some kits from the lovely Linda and Lynne and will be playing with those..
Anyway the human angel and I spent a day together out, he decided he would find a beach and take me there, lol, it was blowing a gale on the day..
He suggested a walk a long the beach, lol, if I had of had Mary poppins umbrella I reckon I could have just flown along, it was that strong lol..
Anyway these layouts all contain the wonderful man I call my "Human Angel" because mostly he is that..
The baby monkey reckons he looks like a biker lmao, nope more a hippie, but his auntie went through some of her photo's and gave me some and hehehehehe someone is not happy, he was such a cute little boy lmao :)
But there is one there where he looks like a biker mainly cos of the face he is pulling lol..
So I have more of him to scrap and I am hoping to be able to obtain some of the family photo's so that I can scrap them as well... I got shown them and oh boy hertiage scrapping :)
But our day out was great and being able to see these photo's gave me some good chuckles..
So I will stop babbling away and share my lay outs with you...
So this is everyone's favorite and mine as well..
I kinda like this one and I kinda dont

I blended the two papers from Sand & Surf Extra
To get the background paper for both pages..
Both of these pages were created using :
Sand Surf Extras Kit & Beach Treasures
©Lauren Bavin
Cluster Frames:At The Beach Groupies
Created by Meryl Bartho
©2008 Digital Scrapbook Place

He had to ruin a good photo by poking his to..



This one I kinda cheated, I used one of Doin It Digi Designs ready made cluster frames,
and added the rest from the lovely kit..
I love this one even though he is being cheeky lol..
If you havnt checked this lady out yet you should
she has some really beautiful kits for sale or the cluster frames
or you can test drive some of the cluster frames first..
Go have a peek :)
Breathe Cluster Frame
Breathe Page Kit
2008© Doin It Digi Designs

Well thats it for now, I am going to try have a little something up to share tomorrow...
I am still working on those two kits, piece by piece they are coming together...

Have a lovely one and dont forget to share your beautiful smile with someone :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites