Sunday, August 3, 2008

Journal Challenge Layout and a sneak peek

Here is the next challenge lay-out, we could chose a poem or a picture and journal about it..
So I chose one of my older poems I wrote back in 2001 for a g/friend, and used one of the pictures I made back then as well.. I then blended it with paper#20 From the "Gypsy Lady" kit..
Its different to normal lay outs, but thats the beauty of digital, all the flowers and things that people are all crazy about currently you couldnt use in a normal layout, because first they could affect the paper and pictures and second they would not stay like that so you would have to dry and paint them or press them first...
And until 2 years ago I was known online and signed all my art work and photo's with" Gipsy"
for my own personal reasons I stopped using that nick..
So I didnt nick either the poem or the picture lol....
And Here is the original picture which was made when I first started learning
how to do things digitally in psp, It was made with tubes that were available then..
And last but not least, here is a sneak peek at the first 2 pages I have made from
the things I created for the DAC Colour Challenge..
I am going to list them one page a day...
So be on the look out for the first one tomorrow..
I have finally named the kit, "Softly She Whispers"
And the pages will be available in PNG, if you want in JPEG you better leave me
a message ..lol
And this one I have made at 6 x 4 size...
Anyway thanks for visiting and have a lovely one :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
All content contained on this blog, remains the copyright property Of all Credited Designers and Forever More Creations.. No Images, or other information may be downloaded or reproduced in any form without permission from Forevermore Creations..
©2007-2009 Forevermore Creations All rights Reserved...
Add to Technorati Favorites