However the award is very special, Laura is a beautiful lady and has become a very great and good friend..lol
However I dont like playing the game really...
So thank you for this award Baby Monkey I shall wear it with honor :P
and no returns :P lol
Laura loves me so much she also tagged me...
I am going to play but not tag anyone, I am sure everyone will understand..
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Easy enough huh?? Ok, here we go..
1. I dyed my hair blue once for a $5 bet,(my boss was not impressed and forbid anyone to dare
me to do anything again lol)
2. Last September I shared the birth of my granddaughter with her mum and other family
members she allowed to be present in the birthing room.. But only mum was required to be by her side lol..
3. When I was a young girl I dreamed I would grow up and marry a handsome prince and we would live happily ever after in his castle....
I kissed some toads, but I meet my prince, and be it ever so humble we have our castle :)
4. I dont suffer fools easily lol...
5. I absolutely love digi scrapping and digital manips
6.My favourite food is mango
7. When I grow up I hope to be a designer lol..
So now all that is out of the way, lol here is a lay out I did with the Qp I made from
the collab kit that Laura and I played around with..
And because I feel like being nice I will share it with you...
And because someone left a comment about not downloading because my files are rar,
which I must say I download winzip and rar's compression is way better..
But just for this person this file is in ZIP format....
But only this one lol...
Its PNG 12x12 300DPI..
And just cos I felt like playing tomorrow there will be an add on with a few bits, papers ect
and then I am leaving it to Laura...
Thats it for me now, have a really lovely one where ever you may be...